We Are All Green here

We Are All Green here
I am going to use solar panels to charge my project

Thursday, March 24, 2016

Moving Forward!

Hello everyone did you have a good spring break because I did since I got to remodel my room and make a closet so that was fun! I also have been planning and trying to make my project so prepare yourselves and tune in! First off I tried to make my project during spring break but I kinda failed since apparently I didn't get the thing I needed from Amazon. Now I am waiting for my package from Amazon so that I may be able to finish my project even though there is a lot to do. We also got a assignment that we have to do in 2 weeks where we make a presentation telling about how far we have gotten. Well anyway I have noticed that I make really short blogs so my bad I'll try and do better. So thank you for viewing my blog and if you have anything to say leave me a comment I'll be sure to read it! So bye guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment