We Are All Green here

We Are All Green here
I am going to use solar panels to charge my project

Sunday, April 10, 2016

All in the Learning

Well hello people how are you doing because I hope your doing great since why would I think otherwise and I have some more info. Mostly fails trying to see if my solar panel can charge something that can be used to be removed from my circuit and into a phone and then back again. I have also been doing quite a bit of research which is necessary since i am doing something that I have no info on it that comes across my head if I hadn't done and research. Another thing is that I have almost finished my 20% time presentation checkpoint thing I just need to upload my pictures. Finally if you have nay tips on solar energy or circuits leave me a  and I will try to read it well bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment