We Are All Green here

We Are All Green here
I am going to use solar panels to charge my project

Thursday, April 28, 2016

Blog Ideas

Hello people hope you're having a really good day today but to get on with things I have some more news to share with you I am thinking about trying to make pictures for my blog like I actually draw them and color them. Some will be funny and others will be used to try and show you want I need to do for my project. Like I will be making a little outline on what will be inside of it and what I hope will be around it things like that. I am kinda of in a area in my project where I am stuck and I am trying to figure out things. Youtube has been a really big help along with Google because I am learning things that I would probably never even scratch the surface about in school. Well bye for now and if you have anything to say leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment