We Are All Green here

We Are All Green here
I am going to use solar panels to charge my project

Thursday, April 14, 2016

Have You seen it?

Hey guys I put up pictures as you cans see which you might be thinking "finally i thought this guy was bluffing or something about building it.' Well I'm not so yeah and I am having a tough time completing it since it gets really complicated when you build it from scratch. Still any advice I'm happy to take it if you have any or your just reading to see how I am doing that's fine too. Another thing is that I have completed by checkpoint assignment and I haven't gotten the grade yet even though I don't think I have high chances of an A even though maybe I do. So Anyways I have tried charging a phone with my solar device and it didn't go very well then I tried charging something else. I know I am not really being very specific but I don't really know what it's called it is a box shaped device that you charge then you carry it around and charge your phone. WHich is kinda what I am doing but instead of using a wall outlet or a computer to charge the device I will be using a solar panel. Well bye again I will be having a Birthday party this Saturday so I will be building it more hopefully on Friday and Sunday.

No comments:

Post a Comment