We Are All Green here

We Are All Green here
I am going to use solar panels to charge my project

Friday, April 1, 2016

Work,Work, and Work

Hello people so Checkpoint assignment is going to be due next Friday instead so a little misunderstanding  from last time. Another thing is we got a bunch of dates that will be markers all the way to our Ted talk which is the final part. In our Ted Talk we need a speech and we need to show everyone that we have accomplished what we need to do. Which I don't think I'll have a problem with it since I have a good place in my project. I would also like to say that making my project isn't the easiest thing I am also no expert so I have been researching constantly to figure out things. Well goodbye till next week maybe my project will finally be finished or I will have to be working on it a lot more just depends.

No comments:

Post a Comment